LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
This web portal belongs to MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA, SA, with Tax ID Code A28681393, located at [the address] Paseo de la Castellana 126 4º derecha, postal code 28046, Madrid, and registered in the Madrid commercial register in Volume 27820, folio 81, section 8, Sheet M501359 (hereinafter MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA), which may be contacted at the email address email@example.com
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA makes available to the public (hereinafter user) accessing this website and its subdomains (hereinafter the portal) information about its own products and services (hereinafter content and/or products).
To acquire the products offered, the following steps must be followed:
Product selection: Browse our page and press the "Add to Cart" button each time you want to add a product to your purchase. The shopping cart contains the name of the selected product, the reference, the attributes, the quantity, and the price in euros.
Start of the purchase process: to start the purchase process, click on the "Finish Purchase" button. In the event that you are not registered as a User or have not accessed the website as such, you will be asked to do so in advance.
Verification of purchase data: Before selecting the means of payment, you will be able to verify the details of your purchase and correct any errors produced in the data entry. Once you have verified your details, confirm your order.
Selection of payment method: Select the payment method you prefer and press the "Place Order" button. At that time, the system will redirect you to the chosen payment system where you must provide all the necessary data for said payment method. This will be the only time that you will be asked for this information.
As soon as you provide all the necessary data and press the purchase confirmation button, the contract will be completed for all intents and purposes.
Purchase confirmation: Once we receive your acceptance, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA will issue a confirmation on the screen that you can file and that will contain the following information:
- Order number.
- Order date.
- Summary of the products that are included in the purchase.
During the entire purchase process you can consult the General Purchase Conditions as well as get information on the final price of the selected products.
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular but not exclusively, it is strictly prohibited to:
• Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or to effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access to through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless you have authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so;
• Carry out any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA or to third parties;
• Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Portal to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to commercialize or disclose in any way said information;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA may suffer, in the event of a breach of any of the previously stated obligations, as well as any others included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by Law in relation to the use of the Portal.
Any minor user must use the Website with the consent of his/her father, mother or legal guardian, who will be liable for any problem that may occur arising from the use of the services provided therein.
MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA will ensure at all times that the current legal system is respected, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service, or exclude the user of the Portal, in the event of alleged commission of any of the crimes or misdemeanors defined by the Criminal Code in force, upon observation of any conduct that, in the opinion of MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA, is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA and interact in certain sections of the portal, for example by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY PRETEND TO BE ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise they may be guilty of a misdemeanor or crime according to the Spanish Criminal Code and Civil Code.
2. NO DISRESPECTFUL OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of offensive comment are not admissible. In this case, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to go through the appropriate legal channels.
3. IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action, and even be made known to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
All the contents of the Portal, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA or third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately held by MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, due to power supply failures, or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, and at no time may MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA be held liable in this regard.
In addition, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA does not assume any derivative liability, including but not limited to:
• For any use that users make of the materials provided on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the content of the website itself or of third-party portals.
• For any possible damages to users caused by a normal or abnormal use of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and/or access to services and, in general, of any errors or problems that may arise from the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
• For the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the website.
• For the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA through contractual means. los actos u omisiones de terceros, con independencia de que estos terceros pudiesen estar unidos a MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA mediante vía contractual.
Likewise, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the content that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as documents or systems stored therein, for which MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA will not be held liable under any circumstances:
• For errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form, or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with the Internet, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA
• For any failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletions or incomplete transmissions, so it is not guaranteed that the portal services will be constantly operational.
• For the errors or damages caused to the portal due to an inefficient and bad-faith use of the service on the part of the user.
• For non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user impeding the requested information from being sent.
In any case, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory resolution of the incident.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for damages suffered by accessing the Services/content of third parties through connections or links from the linked sites or for the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the Services offered by the Portal. MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA will not be in any way liable for the result obtained through said links, or for the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third-party Services are provided by them, so MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA cannot control and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the content of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages outside MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, will in no case imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor an endorsement by MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA.
When appropriate, you may exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, by writing to the company, either at the address indicated above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you prove your identity. Furthermore, if you deem it appropriate, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For its part, MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data. It has therefore it has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, unauthorized processing of or access to said data, taking into account the state at all times of technology.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, as long as they are not related to the acquisition of products, Spanish legislation will apply and, in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
In the event that the controversy is over the acquisition of products, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile. Being able, in addition, to present the opportune claim in the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/